Funder: College of Health & Human Services, Western Kentucky University
- Oliver W. J. Beer, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Plymouth, School of Health Professionals.
- Austin Griffiths, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Western Kentucky University, Department of Social Work.
- Karla Shockley-McCarthy, MSW, Ph.D. Candidate, The Ohio State University, College of Social Work.
- Lauren B. McInroy, Ph.D., MSW, Assistant Professor, The Ohio State University, College of Social Work.
- Alecia Hatfield, Graduate Research Associate, Western Kentucky University, LifeSkills Center for Child Welfare Education and Research.
- Manuscript #1 started.
- Abstract #1 submitted to academic conference.
- Participant interviews completed.
- Additional researchers from The Ohio State University, College of Social Work invited to collaborate on project: Karla Shockley McCarthy and Dr. Lauren McInroy.
- Data analysis process started.
- Participant interview started.
- Online recruitment via social media platforms completed.
- Online recruitment via social media platforms initiated.
- Dedicated study domain purchased. workforcehealthandwellbeing.com).
- Quick Turn Around Grant (QTAG) Awarded by College of Health & Human Services, Western Kentucky University.